Information pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of Reg. E. 679 of 27 April 2016
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (“General Data Protection Regulation ", hereinafter" GDPR "or" Regulation "), we inform you that the personal data provided by you in accepting the quote, will form the object, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and in accordance with the obligations of confidentiality to which the activity of our Company, of the treatment pursuant to art. 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679. In particular, we wish to inform you of the following.
1. Identification details of the OwnerThe manager of the treatment is the company D’AMBROSIO s.r.l. based in via Madonna del Ponte snc, Campagna (SA).
2. Purpose of the processingThe processing of personal data provided is aimed solely at:
a) execution of the contract;
b) fulfillment of obligations under laws related to the contractual relationship;
c) management of the contract, for example, relations with agents, representatives, clients and / or contractors;
d) any external professional collaborations for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
e) tutela dei diritti contrattuali;
f) internal statistical analysis;
g) marketing activities through the sending of promotional and advertising material regarding products or services similar to those covered by the existing commercial relationship;
The legal basis for processing is the contract, as well as explicit consent.
3. Processing methodsPersonal data will be processed in paper, computerized and telematic form and inserted into the relevant databases which the persons in charge of data processing may access.
The processing may also be carried out by third parties who provide specific processing, administrative or instrumental services necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
All data processing operations are implemented in order to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data.
4. Data retention periodThe data provided will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship.
5. Scope of communication and dissemination of dataIn relation to the purposes indicated in point 2, the data may be communicated to the following subjects:
• banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments;
• financial administrations or public institutions in compliance with regulatory obligations;
• companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights;
6. Rights of the interested partyAt any time, in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
a) request confirmation of the existence of personal data
b) obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
c) obtain the correction and deletion of data;
d) ottenere la limitazione del trattamento;
e) obtain the portability of the data, that is, received from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit it to another data controller without hindrance;
f) object to the processing at any time even in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
g) oppose to a automated decision-making process relating to physical persons, including profiling.
h) ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit the processing that concerns them or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
i) revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
j) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.