Each type of product to be defined entirely made in Italy must have some indispensable requirements such as:
- Designed and manufactured entirely in Italy
- Made with exclusive designs and designs of the Company;
- Built entirely in Italy and made with Italian semi-finished products;
- Traceability of processing and the origin of raw materials;
- Built with natural materials, individual or composite, of quality and first choice for the intended use;
- Use of typical traditional techniques;
- Made in full compliance with hygiene, health and safety regulations in the workplace and the artifacts used.
The advantages of buying a 100% made in Italy product:
- The confirmation of the value of the true Italian quality product;
- It attributes prestige to the product and gives safety to the consumer;
- the certainty of easy availability of spare parts.